The operation of the horizontal (condensing) fuel oil (gas) steam boiler is a dynamic process. From the start of the boiler to the operation of the boiler, you must always pay attention to the index monitoring and adjust it in time to ensure the normal operation of the boiler. During the operation of the boiler, the operator must Strictly monitor the operation of the equipment and prohibit leaving for a long time.
Horizontal (condensing) fuel oil (gas) steam boilers generally need to monitor the indicators during operation as follows:
(1) Monitoring and adjustment of air volume. When the horizontal (condensing) fuel oil (gas) steam boiler is in normal operation, it should generally maintain a negative pressure of 20 ~ 30Pa in the furnace. The negative pressure is too small, it is easy to make the flames blow out, and the negative pressure is too large, it will inhale too much cold air. Lower furnace temperature and increase heat loss. The adjustment of the furnace negative pressure mainly adjusts the air supply and air intake. When the air supply volume is large and the induced air volume is small, the furnace negative pressure is small; when the air supply volume is small and the induced air volume is large, the furnace negative pressure is large; to maintain the negative pressure, when increasing the air volume, the air intake should be increased first, and then the air supply should be increased; When reducing the air volume, the supply air should be reduced first, and then the induced wind should be reduced. Whether the air volume is appropriate, you can observe the color of the furnace flame and flue gas through the observation mirror. When the air volume is appropriate, the flame is wheat yellow (bright yellow) and the flue gas is off-white; when the air volume is too large, the flame is white and bright, the flue gas is white; After hours, the flame of the horizontal (condensing) fuel oil (gas) steam boiler is dark yellow or dark red.
(2) Monitoring by photoelectric controller. If the photoelectric controller of the horizontal (condensing) fuel (gas) steam boiler feels the action of the brightness interlock system, the controller will not enter the normal procedure, the gas supply solenoid valve will not open, and the flame will not form at the nozzle. Therefore, when starting the burner in a bright place, be sure to cover the photodetector with clean cloth to prevent it from seeing light. After the burner sprays the flame, release the covered photodetector, otherwise the burner can not work normally. If the ignition is unsuccessful, no flame is formed, or the photodetector fails to detect the brightness of the flame, after a safety time of about 23 seconds, the automatic interlocking system operates to cut off the burner's starting procedure, and the fault red light is on.
(3) The ambient temperature of the burner is monitored to control the ambient temperature of the burner of the horizontal (condensed) fuel oil (gas) steam boiler, and generally it should not exceed 70 ° C. The burner should avoid stacking flammable and explosive items and light weight and floating; the items should strictly prevent foreign objects from being sucked into the air duct and causing blockage.
(4) Monitor the water level of horizontal (condensing) fuel (gas) steam boilers to prevent flooding. When the water level is higher than the maximum allowable line, or the water level is not visible, the color in the glass tube (plate) of the water level gauge is dark, the two-color water level gauge shows the color of all water phase indicators, the control panel has a very high water level alarm signal, and a large amount of water is stored in the sub-cylinder. The boiler is full of water when the device is violently moving. At this time, the water level gauge, the water connecting pipe cock should be closed first, and then the drain cock should be turned on. If the water level line can be seen to fall from above, it indicates that it is slightly full of water. Stop the water supply and start the sewage. Put the valve to the normal water level. If it is severely full of water, due to the emergency shutdown measures, if necessary, the boiler water hammer accident should be extinguished.
(5) Boiler water hammer. There is a certain rhythmic impact sound at the horizontal (condensing) fuel oil (gas) steam boilers and pipelines, sometimes loud, accompanied by strong vibration of the water supply pipeline or steam pipeline. The pressure gauge pointer oscillates back and forth, consistent with the frequency of the sound of the vibration. When the water hammer is serious, it may cause cracks in the connecting parts, such as flanges, welding joints, and valve damage. At this time, the steam supply should be reduced, and the steam valve on the steam pipe should be opened to drain the water, properly drain, maintain the normal water level, increase the number of drains, ensure the quality of the feed water and boiler water, and avoid the coexistence of steam and water.
(6) Pressure controller. Steam pressure is one of the main parameters for the safe operation of horizontal (condensing) fuel (gas) steam boilers, and it is also an important indicator of steam quality. The pressure controller converts the pressure signal into an electromechanical conversion device for electrical signals. Its function is to output different signals of high and low pressure to the electrical switch.
The pressure indexes of different boilers may be different. The purpose of gas pressure regulation of gas steam boilers is to maintain the balance between the steam production of the gas steam boiler and the amount of external steam as much as possible, and to control the steam supply pressure to be stable within the prescribed range. The control and adjustment of steam pressure is to change the steam output of the gas steam boiler as the adjustment method. The steam output of the gas steam boiler is determined by the gas steam boiler operator's adjustment of combustion, that is, the coal feed, air supply, and the boiler. The adjustment of the water level and the strength of the combustion state. When the load increases, the steam pressure drops. At this time, it should be adjusted according to the actual water level of the gas steam boiler. If water
When the level is high, the amount of water supply should be reduced or suspended, and then the amount of coal and air supply should be increased to enhance the combustion and increase the amount of evaporation to meet the needs of the load and make the steam pressure and water level stable within the prescribed range. Then adjust the combustion and water supply according to normal conditions. If the water level is low, the coal feed and air supply of the horizontal (condensing) fuel oil (gas) steam boiler should be increased first. While the combustion is being strengthened, the feed water volume should be gradually increased to maintain the horizontal (condensing) fuel oil (gas). The steam pressure and water level of the steam boiler are normal. Horizontal (condensing) fuel oil (gas) steam boilers need more monitoring indicators during operation than described above. Boiler production technology and automation technology are changing rapidly. Customers can choose intelligently controlled boilers when choosing boilers to reduce boiler maintenance. Labor costs.