What are the operation of the boiler
1. Water level adjustment
(1) The normal water level of the boiler is in the middle of the water level gauge. Adjust according to the size of the load during operation: keep the high water level when the load is low, and keep the low water level when the load is high. Up and down changes should not exceed 40 mm.
(2) The two sets of water level gauges should be compared during operation. If the water levels are different, the cause should be identified and corrected in time.
(3) The boiler water supply should be balanced and continuous, with frequent water supply and less water supply, keeping the water level slightly fluctuating near the normal water level line.
(4) When the load changes greatly, false water level is easy to appear. Pay attention to judgment to avoid misuse.
2. Steam pressure adjustment
(1) When the boiler is in operation, the indication of the pressure gauge must be constantly monitored. Keep the steam pressure stable, the pressure should not exceed the boiler design working pressure.
(2) Boiler load increase: When the boiler load increases, the steam pressure decreases. At this time, if the water level is high, the water supply should be reduced or suspended, and the coal supply and air supply should be increased. While intensifying combustion, gradually increase the amount of feed water to maintain normal steam pressure and water level.
(3) Boiler load reduction: When the boiler load is reduced, the steam pressure rises. If the water level is high at this time, the amount of coal and air supply should be reduced first to reduce combustion. Then reduce the water supply properly or suspend the water supply to make the steam pressure and water level stable within the rated range. Then adjust the combustion and water supply according to normal conditions. If the actual water level in the boiler is low, the water supply should be increased first. After the water level returns to normal, the combustion and water supply should be appropriately adjusted according to the changes in steam pressure and load.
3. Combustion adjustment
(1) Combustion index a. The normal combustion of the boiler includes three basic links: uniform supply of fuel, reasonable ventilation, and adjustment of combustion. b. Maintain a higher furnace temperature The upper temperature of the combustion layer is preferably 1100-1300 ℃, and the flame color is orange. A reddish flame color indicates insufficient airflow, and a white color indicates excessive airflow. Should be adjusted appropriately. c. Reduce combustibles in ash and slag The content of combustibles in ash and slag should be below 10%. d. Reduce the flue gas temperature The flue gas temperature of the boiler should be controlled below 200 ℃. e. Maintaining the negative pressure of the furnace. The excess air coefficient of the boiler is 1.2-1.4, and the negative pressure of the furnace is maintained by 2-3mm through the balance adjustment of the blower fan. f. Improve boiler thermal efficiency The boiler thermal efficiency should be maintained above 60%.
(2) Combustion adjustment a. Reasonable distribution of fuel feed volume and air volume required for combustion. When increasing fuel, the amount of ventilation should be increased first. When decreasing the amount of ventilation, the fuel supply should be reduced first. b. Air distribution principle: Burn the middle to promote both ends. That is, the coal starts preheating after entering the coal gate, the ignition line is in the front arch, the main combustion zone is in the middle of the grate, and the rear of the grate is the burnout zone. c. The normal combustion conditions are: the fuel starts to ignite at a distance of 300mm from the coal gate, the flames are even, the fire bed is flat, and the combustion ends at 300-500mm from the end of the grate. d. Maintain proper furnace temperature to avoid coking. e. Keep the fire bed burning evenly, and avoid the inclining of the fire bed. f. The fuel stays on the grate for at least 30 minutes. Our company provides related services for boiler installation!